Dunk Island Charter | 8am-4pm
Have the ultimate Dunk Island experience with your very own private charter.
Experience Dunk Island like a local and discover all the hidden gems like the best snorkelling spots, beautiful beaches, and a hidden cave.
Local guides will take you on a thrilling 'Hot Lap' around Dunk Island and create a personalized experience for you with opportunities for snorkelling, swimming or lounging on the sandy beaches.
Want to do some in season Whale Watching, Fishing? It's your day!
Ideal day out for families and groups, but also available for the solo adventurer!
Full Day Tour | 8.00am - 4.00pm
Departs and returns to Clump Point Boat Ramp
Upon confirmation a friendly guide will be in contact with you to personalize your tour!
- Full-day private charter of the 'Tornado' rib boat
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit/stinger suits provided
- Light snacks and drinks included throughout the day
- A small private group setting - 1-10 Guests
- Free transfers from Mission Beach
- BYO lunch or catering available for an additional cost.
- Unique snorkelling experiences amongst the fringing coral reefs
- Full lap of Dunk Island, including Pirates cave and Granite hole (Weather Permitting)
- Extended time to relax on Coconut Bay’s tropical sandy beach.
- An intimate group setting for a unique and personalized tour
- Experienced and friendly local guides offering insights into the island.
- An authentic, locally owned and operated experience
- Suitable clothing for both wet and dry conditions
- Cash for purchases at the island café (open Fri/Sat/Sun)
- A bag for wet clothes
- Towel, hat, sunscreen, and water-friendly footwear
- Personal insect repellent
- Signed waiver of liability before tour participation
- Your GoPro or camera for capturing the day's adventures
- BYO lunch
Departs from the Clump Point Boat ramp (Not The Jetty)